HDMI to DVI Adapter Cable (M/M), 20 ft. (6.1 m)
Part Number: P566-020
Creates a pure bi-directional digital connection between a DVI-enabled source and an HDMI-enabled display or an HDMI-enabled source and DVI-enabled display.
- Premium double shielded digital video cable protects against EMI/RFI noise.
- Gold plated connectors and contacts provide optimal signal transfer.
- Supports high-def video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 @60Hz (1080p).
- Supports a bandwidth up to 5Gbps
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
Tripp Lite's 20-ft. (6.09 m) DVI - HDMI ( High Definition Multimedia Interface ) cable allows interconnection between digital display devices, such as DTV's ( Digital Television ), Plasma displays, LCD TV's, and projectors, to Digital source devices, such as Digital Set-Top boxes, DVD/DVD-R players, and AV receivers. HDMI DTV's will display video received from existing DVI-equipped products, and DVI-equipped TVs will display video from HDMI sources. HDMI technology uses a much more compact and user-friendly connector than the existing DVI connector. The HDMI specification handles higher-bandwidth, uncompressed video, and multi-channel digital audio, all in one neat cable solution. (DVI-HDMI cable supports digital video only).
- 20-ft. (6.09 m) DVI to HDMI Adapter Cable
- Creates a pure bi-directional digital connection between a DVI-enabled source and an HDMI-enabled display or an HDMI-enabled source and a DVI-enabled display.
- Gold plated connectors and contacts provide optimal signal transfer
- Premium Double-Shielded HDMI compliant cable protects against outside noise (EMI/RFI)
- Impedance matched twisted pair construction reduces cross-talk and interference
- Supports High-Definition (HD) video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 @60Hz (1080p).
|Cable Jacket Color||Black|
|Cable Length (ft.)||20|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||9.00 x 7.00 x 0.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.85|
|Side A - Connector 1||HDMI (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||DVI-D SINGLE LINK (MALE)|
WARRANTY & SUPPORT
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
Questions & Answers
Documents & Downloads
Useful Web Pages