If you're working from a small, home office (SOHO), the Mini KVM Extender PS/2 is your preferred extended control solution - just place the KVM console where you want and the computer where you need and you're all set to go!
For industrial applications such as manufacturing lines or clean rooms, the Mini KVM Extender PS/2 provides maximum safety and security, allowing you to place computers and servers in a single centralized location, far away from any production hazards.
IT managers seeking extended access to server rooms in a tightly secured environment will find the Mini KVM Extender PS/2 particularly efficient and easy to use. Ideal also for presentation and training applications, the Mini KVM Extender PS/2 provides flexibility and security coupled with highly attractive pricing.
The Mini KVM Extender PS/2 is made up of 2 micro sized, compact units on both ends: the Transmitter unit that connects to the computer and the Receiver unit that connects to the KVM hardware. The Mini KVM Extender PS/2 is a pure hardware solution, making it both software and network independent.
- More security - Look after your investment by storing computers in locked, environmentally controlled room
- More flexibility - Place your KVM console where you want it and your computer where you need it
- More efficiency - Make your set up work for you instead of you working for your set up
- Preserve your investment - Perfect add-on for existing installations - Extend a KVM console 70m / 230ft from server room, rack or KVM switch
- Plug and play solution
- Micro sized - Smallest form factor for sleek Transmitter and Receiver units. Once installed you won't even know they exist!
- Compatible with any KVM switch/computer - extends console 70m / 230ft from server room or rack
- Simple to install and operate
- No external power needed at transmitter end
- Supports all major OS
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- Compatible with all major operating systems
- Compatible with any KVM switch / computer
- PS/2 Keyboard and Mouse
- Local Transmitter Unit
- Remote Receiver Unit
- External Power Supply for Receiver Unit NEMA 1-15P Plug (Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz Output: DC5V/1000mA)
- Owner's Manual
|Accessory Type||Extender Kit|
|Accessory Class||KVM Switch Accessories|
|AC Adapter||(Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz Output: DC5V/100mA)|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||4.00 x 6.50 x 6.00|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||1.20|
|Storage Temperature Range||-40 to 70 C / -40 to 158 F|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 40 C / 32 to 104 F|
|PC/Server Connections||VGA; PS/2|
WARRANTY & SUPPORT
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||3-year limited warranty|
Questions & Answers
Documents & Downloads
- NetCommander® Multi-User Cat5 IP KVM Switches