Instantly Connect 10 Gb Equipment to 40 Gb Switches
Pre-Assembled, Self-Contained Patch Panels Offer a Hassle-Free Alternative to Breakout Cables
Eaton Tripp Lite's All-in-One Breakout Fiber Patch Panels offer a simple, cost-effective alternative to breakout cables. With built-in MTP cables and pre-installed cassettes, these self-contained patch panels come ready for action right out of the box. Simply connect the 2-meter cables to ports on a 40 Gb switch, then add high-quality, off-the-shelf duplex LC cables to connect your 10 Gb devices to the breakout panel's front ports.
Key Benefits of Eaton Tripp Lite's N48K-Series Breakout Fiber Patch Panels:
- Ease of installation: Built-in MTP cables for quick and easy deployment
- Manageability: Self-contained design for organization and reduced clutter
- Flexibility: Modular components for easy cassette changes
- Scalability: Designed to accommodate future growth
- Compatibility: Integrate seamlessly with switches from a wide variety of manufacturers*
Breakout Cabling Solution vs. Eaton Tripp Lite All-in-One Breakout Fiber Patch Panel Solution
Breakout Cabling Solution
- Forces installer to use custom cables, which are more expensive and require longer lead times between order and delivery.
- All cables are of unique lengths, and nothing is standard.
- Cabling is complex, hard to manage, and does not scale well to high-density installations.
- Because every cable is custom-made, even simple changes are not simple.
Eaton Tripp Lite Breakout
Fiber Patch Panel Solution
- Allows installer to use standard cables for fast, simple installations.
- Breakout functionality is built directly into the solution so everything is standard.
- Reduced clutter simplifies cable management, even in high-density installations.
- Modular components add flexibility to the application, making it scalable for future expansion.