Product Status Current Model Number: USA-19HS
Keyspan USB to Serial Adapter - USB-A Male to DB9 RS232 Male, 3 ft. (0.91 m), TAA
Your product is still covered under warranty if it was purchased after 9/25/2020.
Create a Support Ticket
Register your product
Purchase a replacement
Documents & Downloads
Software, Firmware & Drivers
- USA-19HS Driver (Mac OS X 10.6)
- USA-19HS Driver (Windows Server 2012)
- USA-19HS Driver (Windows 2000, XP, 2003 Server & Vista)
- USA-19HS Driver (Mac OS X 10.7 to 10.8.x)
- USA-19HS Driver (Mac OS X 10.9 to 10.11)
- USA-19HS Driver (Mac OS X 10.12 to 10.15.x)
- USA-19HS Driver (Windows 7, 8, Windows 2008 Server R2)
USA-19HS/USA-19HS-C Driver (Mac OS Big Sur and Monterey)
Please review and follow the instructions included in the zip file of the download prior to installing the new driver.
USA-19HS Driver (Windows 10 Home, Windows 11 Pro)
This USA-19HS driver supports Windows 10 Home and Windows 11 Pro versions. Note that the Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and Server 2008 driver is now a separate download.
- DOES KEYSPAN HAVE A PRODUCT THAT WILL ALLOW ME TO CONNECT MY LASERJET 4MP TO MY MAC?
- DOES KEYSPAN HAVE A PRODUCT THAT WILL ALLOW ME TO CONNECT MY LASERJET 5P TO MY MAC?
- DOES KEYSPAN HAVE A PRODUCT THAT WILL ALLOW ME TO CONNECT MY LASERJET 6MP TO MY MAC?
- DOES KEYSPAN HAVE A PRODUCT THAT WILL ALLOW ME TO CONNECT MY LASERJET 2100 TO MY MAC?
- DOES KEYSPAN HAVE A PRODUCT TO CONNECT AN HP LASERJET 6P TO A MAC?
- IS THE EPSON 600 (STYLUS 600) COMPATIBLE WITH MY KEYSPAN SERIAL PORT PRODUCT OS 8.6-9.X?
- IS THE EPSON 800 SERIES (STYLUS 800) COMPATIBLE WITH MY KEYSPAN SERIAL PORT PRODUCT OS 8.6-9.X?
- IS THE EPSON 1520 COMPATIBLE WITH MY KEYSPAN SERIAL PORT PRODUCT OS 8.6-9.X?
- IS THE EPSON 3000 COMPATIBLE WITH MY KEYSPAN SERIAL PORT PRODUCT OS 8.6-9.X?
- IS THE EPSON PHOTO EX COMPATIBLE WITH MY KEYSPAN SERIAL PORT PRODUCT AND MAC OS X?
- IS THE APPLE LASERWRITER 16/600 PS COMPATIBLE WITH ANY KEYSPAN PRODUCT?
- IS THE LASERJET 310/LASERJET SELECT 310 COMPATIBLE WITH MY KEYSPAN SERIAL PORT?
Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)
3-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Eaton warrants this product, if used in accordance with all applicable instructions, to be free from original defects in material and workmanship for 3 years from the date of initial purchase. If the product should prove defective in material or workmanship within that period, Eaton will, subject to the foregoing terms and limitations, repair or replace the product, in its sole discretion, as your exclusive remedy for Eaton's breach of its limited warranty.
Product RegistrationRegister your USA-19HS
Eaton offers the following extended warranty options for your USA-19HS.
|WEXT1A||Extended Warranty and Technical Support for Select Products – Cables and Connectivity, DC Power, Keyspan, KVM, Inverters|
|WEXT2A||Extended Warranty and Technical Support for Select Products Cables and Connectivity, DC Power Supplies, Keyspan Products, KVM Switches, Power Inverters|
|WEXT3A||Extended Warranty and Technical Support for Select Products – Cables and Connectivity, DC Power Supplies, Keyspan Products, KVM Switches, Power Inverters|
Eaton's Return Policy
Proof of Warranty Coverage
You must provide proof that the product is covered under warranty. This can be confirmed by the product's serial number or with proof of purchase in the form of an invoice or receipt from an Eaton authorized dealer. If required, please include the proof of purchase invoice with your return. Warranties on Eaton products begin on the date of your product purchase. Warranty coverage varies by product line. Specific warranty duration is outlined in the owner's manual that accompanies each unit.
You are responsible for all transportation, insurance, duties and other similar charges for returned products. Please use caution; shipping damages resulting from improper packaging will be your responsibility. We recommend using a reliable parcel or freight carrier who is capable of providing tracking information and proof of delivery. The proof of purchase, if required, and your RMA number must be inserted in the shipping carton before the carton is sealed.
Repair or Replacement
Eaton will repair or replace the product at Eaton's option and ship the repaired or replaced product back to you at no charge.
Products not accompanied by a valid RMA number will not be accepted. The RMA number must be enclosed with your product or be clearly visible on the outside of the packaging.
Request Return Authorization (RMA)
A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for all products returned to Eaton for replacement under warranty. You should first consult with Eaton Customer Service (for returns within North America) or International Service (for returns outside of North America) before requesting an RMA number to eliminate any unnecessary returns. You can start the process by clicking on the contact technical support button below. Once eligibility has been determined, the RMA number along with shipping instructions will be emailed to you. RMA numbers are valid for 14 days from the date of issuance. Products will only be accepted for return if a valid RMA number is clearly marked on the outside of the package. Eaton does not accept product returns that are not under warranty. If you bought the wrong Eaton product and want to return it, please do so at the place of purchase. Returns will be authorized in accordance with the following policies.
Questions & Answers
A feature in Mac OS X 10.13 imposes a new level of security for the installation of 3rd party drivers. About half way through the Keyspan driver installation, the Mac OS puts up a prompt telling the user that they can't proceed until they provide explicit permission by opening System Preferences > Security & Privacy > General. In that tab you will see some wording to the effect that an Installer from TRIPP LITE MANUFACTURING is trying to install something. Click on the Allow button to enable the installation to proceed. You only needed to do this once.
Parts & Accessories
|U024-006||USB 2.0 Extension Cable (A M/F), 6 ft. (1.83 m)|
|U024-010||USB 2.0 Extension Cable (A M/F), 10 ft. (3.05 m)|
|USA-49WG||USB-A to Serial Adapter Hub (DB9) - Keyspan, High-Speed (M/M), 4-Port|
|U026-016||USB 2.0 Active Extension Repeater Cable (A M/F), 16 ft. (4.88 m)|
Computer & Storage
|P520-006||Serial DB9 Serial Extension Cable, Straight Through (DB9 M/F), 6 ft. (1.83 m)|