Growing demand for faster access to larger volumes of data, emerging high-speed network standards and rapidly advancing technology make it necessary to integrate equipment with different network speeds into your network infrastructure.
Modular patch panel solutions allow you to seamlessly and conveniently integrate equipment with 10 Gb, 40 Gb and 100/120 Gb speeds to meet your connectivity needs today – and cost-effectively future-proof your network for tomorrow.
Solutions support ANSI/TIA-942 structured network cabling standards for data centers and have three components: enclosure panels, cassettes
Enclosure panels mount in standard racks and house a range of modular, removable cassettes for fiber or copper connections.
- Built-in cable management in any direction
- Intuitive labeling for cable organization
- Front- and rear-mounting capabilities
- Support for singlemode and multimode applications
High-Density Enclosure Panels for Fiber Cassettes
High-Density Enclosure Panels for Fiber/Copper Cassettes
Cassettes install in enclosure panels without tools;
screw tabs lock cassettes in place.
- Available in Breakout and Pass-Through models
- Interconnect different fiber speeds
- Create distributed redundancy
- Easy to mix, match, add and replace
Cables connect devices to cassettes. Modular patch panel
solutions use standard, readily available patch cables.
- Available connectors include Duplex LC, MPO/MTP, SFP+, QSFP+ and RJ45
- Select cables have push/pull tabs for easy insertion and removal
Seamlessly migrate and distribute bandwidth from 100/200 Gb to 40 Gb to 10 Gb.
|A||High-Density Fiber Enclosure Panel|
|B||High-Density Fiber Enclosure Panel|
|C||100/120 Gb to 10 Gb Breakout Cassette|
|D||40 Gb to 10 Gb Breakout Cassette|
|E||100/120 Gb to 40 Gb Breakout Cassette|
|F||100/120 Gb Pass-Through Cassette|
|G||40 Gb Pass-Through Cassette|
Accommodate Future Standards and Network Growth
High-Density Fiber Patch Panel Solutions