Protect It! 6-Outlet Industrial Safety Surge Protector, 6 ft. Cord, 900 Joules, Outlet Covers
Part Number: TLM626SA
This Tripp Lite surge suppressor is designed to provide safe, reliable surge protection in harsh environments. A 900 joule rating can protect connected equipment against even the strongest surges. 6 outlets protect connected equipment against damaging surges, spikes and line noise. Convenient transformer outlets accommodate multiple transformers without blocking other outlets. A six-foot (1.8-meter) grounded cord reaches distant outlets. A lighted on/off switch with integrated circuit breaker provides power control over connected equipment. Breaker protects against dangerous system overload. Protected LED confirms that connected equipment is being protected. 4 safety covers shield unused outlets from debris and accidental contact. A rugged metal case stands up to the harshest environments. Integrated keyhole slots on bottom panel provide convenient wall/desk mounting. Tripp Lite will repair or replace any connected equipment damaged by surges up to $10,000 and for life! As an added safety feature, the surge suppressor's bright yellow color alerts you and others that power cords and tools are in use.
- 6 outlets protect connected equipment against damaging surges, spikes and line noise
- 6 ft. grounded cord reaches distant outlets
- Lighted ON/OFF switch with integrated circuit breaker provides power control over connected equipment. Breaker protects against dangerous system overload.
- Protected LED - If this green LED ever goes out, Tripp Lite will replace your surge suppressor under warranty at no charge!
- Convenient transformer outlets accommodate multiple transformers without blocking other outlets.
- 4 safety covers shield unused outlets from debris and accidental contact.
- Rugged metal case stands up to the harshest environments.
- Integrated keyhole slots on bottom panel provide convenient wall/desk mounting.
- 900 joules of surge protection
- OSHA color guidelines, outlined in Document 1910.145, alert users to hazardous situations, which may cause minor or moderate injury. This Tripp Lite product complies with those guidelines.
- $10,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico only)
- Automatic shutoff permanently cuts power to outlets if protection circuit is incapacitated, preventing equipment damage and indicating replacement is required
|Nominal Input Voltage(s) Supported||120V AC|
|Recommended Electrical Service||120V (110-125V)|
|Input Cord Gauge Type||14 gauge; SJT|
|Input Cord Gauge (AWG)||14|
|Voltage Compatibility (VAC)||120|
|Maximum Surge Amps||45000|
|Input Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Input Cord Details||SJT|
|Input Cord Length (ft.)||6|
|Frequency Compatibility||60 Hz|
|Output Receptacles||(6) 5-15R|
|Circuit Breaker (amps)||15|
|Overload Protection||Combo power switch and circuit breaker|
|Transformer Accommodation||(4) Yes|
|Outlet Orientation||1 single row of 6|
|Outlet Safety Covers Detail||Includes 4 outlet safety covers|
USER INTERFACE, ALERTS & CONTROLS
|Switches||Lighted on/off power switch|
|Diagnostic LED Details||1 green "protected" LED confirms surge suppression is present|
SURGE / NOISE SUPPRESSION
|AC Suppression Joule Rating||900|
|AC Suppression Response Time||< 1 ns|
|Protection Modes||Includes full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G / H-G) line suppression|
|EMI / RFI Filtering||Up to 20 dB|
DATALINE SURGE SUPPRESSION
|Network (Ethernet) Protection||No|
|Material of Construction||Metal|
|Power Cord Color||Yellow|
|Mounting Holes or Slots||Yes|
|Slot or Hole Mount Measurement (Center to Center)||155 mm|
|Outlets Measurement (Center to Center)||Distance between standard outlets = 30.40mm; Distance between transformer and standard outlets = 45mm|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||7.30 x 13.70 x 5.00|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||1.70|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||12.230 x 2.300 x 1.280|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||1.46|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Product Certifications||cUL Listed; UL 1449; UL Listed|
WARRANTY & SUPPORT
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
|Connected Equipment Insurance (U.S., Canada & Puerto Rico)||$10,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance|
Questions & Answers
Documents & Downloads
Useful Web Pages