Part Number: TLM626SA
This surge suppressor is designed to provide safe, reliable surge protection in harsh environments. A 900-joule rating can protect connected equipment against even the strongest surges. Six outlets protect connected equipment against damaging surges, spikes and line noise. Convenient transformer outlets accommodate multiple transformers without blocking other outlets. A six-foot (1.8-meter) grounded cord reaches distant outlets. A lighted on/off switch with integrated circuit breaker provides power control over connected equipment. Breaker protects against dangerous system overload. Protected LED confirms that connected equipment is being protected. Four safety covers shield unused outlets from debris and accidental contact. A rugged metal case stands up to the harshest environments. Integrated keyhole slots on bottom panel provide convenient wall/desk mounting. As an added safety feature, the surge suppressor's bright yellow color alerts you and others that power cords and tools are in use.
- 6 outlets protect connected equipment against damaging surges, spikes and line noise
- 6 ft. grounded cord reaches distant outlets
- Lighted ON/OFF switch with integrated circuit breaker provides power control over connected equipment. Breaker protects against dangerous system overload.
- Protected LED - If this green LED ever goes out, we will replace your surge suppressor under warranty at no charge!
- Convenient transformer outlets accommodate multiple transformers without blocking other outlets.
- 4 safety covers shield unused outlets from debris and accidental contact.
- Rugged metal case stands up to the harshest environments.
- Integrated keyhole slots on bottom panel provide convenient wall/desk mounting.
- 900 joules of surge protection
- OSHA color guidelines, outlined in Document 1910.145, alert users to hazardous situations, which may cause minor or moderate injury. This product complies with those guidelines.
- $10,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico only)
- Automatic shutoff permanently cuts power to outlets if protection circuit is incapacitated, preventing equipment damage and indicating replacement is required
|Nominal Input Voltage(s) Supported||120V AC|
|Recommended Electrical Service||120V (110-125V)|
|Input Cord Gauge Type||14 gauge; SJT|
|Input Cord Gauge (AWG)||14|
|Voltage Compatibility (VAC)||120|
|Maximum Surge Amps||45000|
|Input Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Input Cord Details||SJT|
|Input Cord Length (ft.)||6|
|Frequency Compatibility||60 Hz|
|Output Receptacles||(6) 5-15R|
|Circuit Breaker (amps)||15|
|Overload Protection||Combo power switch and circuit breaker|
|Transformer Accommodation||(4) Yes|
|Outlet Orientation||1 single row of 6|
|Outlet Safety Covers Detail||Includes 4 outlet safety covers|
USER INTERFACE, ALERTS & CONTROLS
|Switches||Lighted on/off power switch|
|Diagnostic LED Details||1 green "protected" LED confirms surge suppression is present|
SURGE / NOISE SUPPRESSION
|AC Suppression Joule Rating||900|
|AC Suppression Response Time||< 1 ns|
|Protection Modes||Includes full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G / H-G) line suppression|
|EMI / RFI Filtering||Up to 20 dB|
DATALINE SURGE SUPPRESSION
|Network (Ethernet) Protection||No|
|Material of Construction||Metal|
|Power Cord Color||Yellow|
|Mounting Holes or Slots||Yes|
|Slot or Hole Mount Measurement (Center to Center)||155 mm|
|Outlets Measurement (Center to Center)||Distance between standard outlets = 30.40mm; Distance between transformer and standard outlets = 45mm|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||7.30 x 13.70 x 5.00|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||1.70|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||12.230 x 2.300 x 1.280|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||1.46|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Product Certifications||cUL Listed; UL 1449; UL Listed|
WARRANTY & SUPPORT
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
|Connected Equipment Insurance (U.S., Canada & Puerto Rico)||$10,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance|
Questions & Answers
Documents & Downloads
Useful Web Pages