4-Port USB 2.0 Printer / Peripheral Sharing Switch
Part Number: U215-004-R
Ideal for home or office workstations that need to eliminate redundant peripherals by sharing a printer, scanner or high-capacity hard drive among multiple PCs in order to save money, time and space.
- Allows multiple computers to share one USB device such as a printer, scanner and hard drive.
- One-touch port switching via a mouse, hot-key or manually
- Supports Hi-Speed USB 2.0 480Mbps data transfer rates
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 Compatible
- 3-year limited warranty
Tripp Lite's U215-004-R 4-port USB 2.0 Peripheral Sharing Switch allows you to connect up to four computers to one USB peripheral such as a printer, scanner, high-capacity hard drive and many others. Ideal for and small office computers. It not only saves space, but also eliminates the cost of buying separate USB devices for every computer. Plus, it simplifies cable management in the office area. Quickly switch between computers using keyboard hot-keys, mouse, or manually. Plug-and-play functionality makes installation a breeze. Supports both high-speed USB 2.0 peripherals with transfer rates up to 480 Mbps. Backward compatible to legacy USB 1.1 devices. Compatible with most major operating systems. Icon task bar indicates switch status at a glance, and active LEDs indicate which computer is currently using the peripheral. No separate AC adapter required. Power is drawn through the USB cables.
- Peripheral Sharing: Allows you to share a USB peripheral between four separate computers and eliminates the need for peripherals attached to each computer, which saves money, space and time when setting up a multi-PC application.
- Space-Saving: Space-saving functionality is perfect for home or office workstations that need to share a printer, scanner or high-capacity hard drive among multiple PCs.
- USB Compatibility: Compatible with both USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 so it can be used with any USB peripheral that needs to be shared.
- Operating Systems: Compatible with Mac OS X up to 10.11 and Windows 98SE/2000/ME/XP/Vista/WIN7/8/8.1/10 (both 32 and 64-bit versions).
- High-Speed Data Transfer: Supports high-speed USB 2.0 peripherals with transfer rates up to 480 Mbps.
- Plug-and-Play Convenience: Self-powered and easy to setup with the included software disk. Switching from one to another computer is effortless with one-touch port switching via a mouse, hot-key or manually.
- Display LEDs: Active indicator LEDs alert the user to which computer currently controls the switch.
- No External Power Needed: Since power is drawn through the USB cables, no separate AC adapter required.
- Windows 98SE/2000/ME/ XP/ Vista / WIN7 / WIN8 / WIN8.1 / WIN10
- Mac OS X 10.3 - 10.11
- USB port
- CD-ROM drive
- U215-0004-R 4-port Peripheral Sharing Device
- USB cable
- Software CD with user guide
|Technology||USB 2.0 (High Speed)|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||5.28 x 4.84 x 1.61|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.36|
|Number of Ports||4|
|Side A - Connector 1||USB A (FEMALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||(4) USB B (FEMALE)|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Product Compliance||RoHS; CE (Europe); FCC (USA)|
WARRANTY & SUPPORT
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||3-year limited warranty|
Questions & Answers
|U022-006||USB 2.0 A to B Cable (M/M), 6 ft. (1.83 m)|
|U022-010||USB 2.0 A to B Cable (M/M) - 10 ft. (3.05 m)|
|U024-003||USB 2.0 Extension Cable (A M/F) 3 ft. (0.91 m)|
|U024-006||USB 2.0 Extension Cable (A M/F), 6 ft. (1.83 m)|
|U030-003||USB 2.0 A to Mini-B Cable (A to 5Pin Mini-B, M/M), 3 ft. (0.91 m)|
|U030-006||USB 2.0 A to Mini-B Cable (A to 5Pin Mini-B M/M), 6 ft. (1.83 m)|
|U050-003||USB 2.0 A to Micro-B Cable (M/M), 3 ft. (0.91 m)|
|U050-006||USB 2.0 A to Micro-B Cable (M/M), 6 ft. (1.83 m)|
Documents & Downloads
Declarations of Conformity
Useful Web Pages