Part Number: N201-002-BK50BP
Ideal for connecting high-speed network components, such as computers, printers, video game systems, Blu-ray™ players, copy machines, routers and modems, in a home or office Cat5/5e/6 application.
- Premium cabling for Cat5/5e/6 network applications
- Rated for 550 MHz/1 Gbps communication
- 24 AWG 4-pair stranded UTP with PVC jacket
- Gold-plated copper contacts
- Package includes 50 black Cat6 cables of 2-ft. (0.61 m) each
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
N201-002-BK50BP Cat6 Gigabit Snagless Molded Patch Cables ensure ultra-fast performance throughout your Cat5/5e/6 network application. They connect high-speed network components like computers, printers, video game systems, Blu-ray players, copy machines, routers and modems in a home or office Cat5/5e/6 application.
This bulk pack includes 50 2-ft. (0.61 m) black Cat6 patch cables. Each is designed for 1000Base-T (1 Gbps Ethernet), 10/100Base-T (Ethernet), 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice and Token Ring Type 3 applications. Manufactured from 24 AWG 4-pair stranded UTP with a staggered-pin plug design, each cable provides high-speed connections up to one Gbps and flawless signal delivery while keeping near-end crosstalk levels to a minimum.
Featuring a PVC jacket, these cables are constructed of top-quality materials for long life and durability. Copper contacts are gold-plated to ensure an accurate signal transfer. Molded integral strain relief and a snagless design that protects the locking tabs on the connectors from being damaged or snapped off during installation guarantee a secure connection. Meets most current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 6 draft 11).
- Connects high-speed network components, such as computers, printers, video game systems, Blu-ray™ players, copy machines, routers and modems
- Perfect for home or office
- Designed for 1000Base-T, 10/100Base-T (Ethernet), 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice and Token Ring Type 3 applications
- Provides high-speed connections up to 1 Gbps
- Flawless signal delivery with minimal near-end crosstalk levels
Premium Construction Ensures Error-Free Signal Transfer
- Manufactured from 24 AWG 4-pair stranded UTP with a staggered-pin plug design
- Gold-plated copper contacts for accurate signal transfer
- Molded integral strain relief for long life
- Snagless design prevents locking connector tabs from damage during installation
- Meets most current industry standards
- For 1000Base-T (1 Gbps Ethernet), 10/100Base-T (Ethernet), 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice and Token Ring Type 3 applications
- N201-002-BK50BP Cat6 Gigabit Snagless Molded Patch Cable, Black, 2-ft. (0.61 m), 50 Pieces
|Cable Jacket Color||Black|
|Cable Jacket Material||PVC|
|Cable Jacket Rating||CM|
|Cable Outer Diameter (OD)||6.0 mm|
|Number of Conductors||4 Pair|
|Conductor Material||Stranded Copper|
|Conductor Gauge||24 AWG|
|Cable Length (ft.)||2|
|Cable Length (in.)||24|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||18.00 x 16.00 x 0.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||4.85|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||0.000 x 0.000 x 0.000|
|Operating Temperature Range||14° to 122°F (-10° to 50°C)|
|Storage Temperature Range||5° to 140°F (-15° to 60°C)|
|Operating Humidity Range||0% to 90% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Storage Humidity Range||0% to 90% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Bandwidth per TIA Standard||250 MHz|
|Maximum Bandwidth as Tested||500 MHz|
|Network Compatibility||1 Gbps (Gigabit)|
|IEEE Standards Supported||802.3an; 802.3at|
|Side A - Connector 1||RJ45 (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||RJ45 (MALE)|
|PoE Type||Type 2 PoE+ (30W, IEEE 802.3at)|
|Connector Type||Snagless; Molded|
|Wiring Configuration||EIA/TIA 568B|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Product Certifications||UL Listed; cUL Listed|
|Product Compliance||CE (Europe); RoHS; IEEE 802.3an 10GBase-T; IEEE 802.3at PoE+; REACH; UKCA|
WARRANTY & SUPPORT
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
Questions & Answers
Molded and snagless cables both feature identical RJ-45 termination styles and offer equivalent performance.
- Molded cables bond the RJ-45 connector and cable with a molded boot, leaving the connector's lock exposed. They are best suited for environments with few connection/reconnection cycles, such as areas that are difficult to reach.
- Snagless cables have a protective flap on the boot to safeguard the RJ-45 connector's lock, making them ideal for settings where the plug is frequently unplugged.
You should not need to choose between molded and snagless. Many cables have both features.