Part Number: BP240V100L
External battery pack provides extended backup runtime for select Tripp Lite 50-100K S3M-Series 3-phase UPS systems.
- Ideal for IT applications requiring high capacity, high availability and longer runtime
- Supports daisy-chaining to additional battery packs of same model for even more runtime
- Steel cabinet with locking front door for easy access to recyclable VRLA (AGM) batteries
- Fuses and output breaker protect against potentially hazardous overcurrent
- Industrial design matches UPS cabinets for a clean, professional appearance
- 1-year limited warranty
±120VDC External Batteries Give Your Compatible 3-Phase UPS Extended Runtime
This external battery pack connects to a compatible SmartOnline® S3M-Series 3-phase UPS system to provide long-lasting battery backup for data centers, telecommunications, networks, industrial facilities, security, emergency systems and other mission-critical applications that require high capacity, high availability and extended runtime. In addition to battery backup and extended runtime, the BP240V100L can also be daisy-chained to other external battery cabinets for even longer extended-run operation.
Rugged Steel Construction Designed to Last in Demanding IT Applications
The cabinet is made from heavy-gauge steel with a baked powder-coated finish that helps prevent chipping and corrosion. The hinged front door provides easy access to the recyclable internal batteries. The door locks securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft. Fuses and output breaker protect against potentially hazardous overcurrent.
Ships Ready for Immediate Deployment
Includes input/output terminal blocks for hardwire installation with larger UPS models. External battery cables feed into the cabinet through conduit knockouts built into the bottom panel.
3-phase 208V UPS models S3M50K, S3M60K, S3M80K, S3M100K or other UPS specifying compatibility
- BP240V100L External Battery Cabinet for Select 50-100K S3M-Series 3-Phase UPS
- (4) Cabinet bottom side metal skirts
- Owner’s manual
|DC System Voltage (VDC)||+/- 120VDC|
|UPS Connection||Hardwire (contractor supplies wiring - see Owner's Manual for gauge recommendations and complete installation instructions)|
|Material of Construction||Steel|
|External Battery Pack Form Factor||Tower|
|Installation Form Factors Supported with Included Accessories||Tower|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||70.90 x 36.20 x 49.10|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||63.000 x 31.500 x 43.400|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||3612|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
WARRANTY & SUPPORT
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||1-year limited warranty|