Part Number: U023-003
- Meets or Exceeds USB 2.0 Specifications
- Supports faster data transfer rate (1.5 to 480 Mbps) for low speed and high speed devices, including multimedia applications
- Premium double-shielded cables with tinned copper braid and aluminum mylar foil and Ferrite chokes, feature twisted 28AWG data lines, and 24AWG power lines.
- Gold plated connectors provide superior conductivity
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
This gold USB 2.0 A/B device cable meets or exceeds USB 2.0 specifications. Connects a USB device to a USB port on a computer or hub. Molded ferrite chokes add additional shielding properties for noisy environments. Backward compatible with older USB 1.1 applications as well. USB 2.0 cabling includes superior foil shielding for reliable, error-free data communications. The significantly faster data transfer rates of USB 2.0 (up to 480 Mbps) make them perfect for multimedia applications. Features gold-plated connectors and gold-plated copper contacts for superior conductivity. The cable is manufactured with molded connectors and integral strain relief for extra durability and long life.
- USB 2.0 certified
- Supports faster data transfer rate (1.5 to 480 Mbps) for low speed and high speed devices including multimedia applications
- Premium double-shielded cables with tinned copper braid and aluminum Mylar foil, Ferrite chokes
- Gold plated connectors and gold plated copper contacts for superior conductivity.
- Molded connectors and integral strain relief for extra durability and long life.
- Any USB device requiring a USB cable with extra shielding capabilities
- USB2.0 performance only when used with USB2.0 device and USB2.0 controller
- 3-ft. (0.91 m) USB 2.0 Gold Cable USB-A to USB-B with Ferrite Chokes
|Technology||USB 2.0 (High Speed)|
|Cable Jacket Color||Black|
|Cable Length (ft.)||3|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||9.00 x 7.00 x 0.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.15|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||0.000 x 0.000 x 0.000|
|Operating Temperature Range||14° to 122°F (-10° to 50°C)|
|Storage Temperature Range||5° to 140°F (-15° to 60°C)|
|Operating Humidity Range||0% to 90% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Storage Humidity Range||0% to 78% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Side A - Connector 1||USB A (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||USB B (MALE)|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
|USB Specification||USB 2.0 (up to 480 Mbps)|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
WARRANTY & SUPPORT
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|