8-Port 1U Rack-Mount DVI / USB KVM Switch with Audio and 2-port USB Hub
Part Number: B043-DUA8-SL
- NetController 8-Port, 1U rackmount KVM switch
- Control 8 computers via a single DVI monitor and USB keyboard/mouse
- Control up to 64 computers by cascading up to 8 additional B043-DUA8-SL KVM switches
- Compatible with all major operating systems
- 3-year limited warranty
Tripp Lite's B043-DUA8-SL, NetController 8-Port, 1U rackmount DVI / USB / Audio KVM Switch is an affordable, highly-flexible enterprise class KVM Switch. Control up to 8 directly connected computers, or expand the number of connected computers to up to 64, by cascading up to 8 additional B043-DUA8-SL KVM switches. Switch between connected computers via pushbuttons or keyboard hot-key commands. Other features include: Audio Support, 2-Port USB Hub for peripheral sharing among switched computers, and DVI Single Link resolution at 1920x1200. Mounts easily in a standard 19" rack/cabinet and includes all necessary mounting hardware. Compatible with all major operating systems. Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing.
Order P759 Series cables separately, in 6-ft. (1.83 m), 10-ft. (3.05 m), and 15-ft. (4.57 m) lengths.
- Directly connect up to 8 computers with DVI, USB, and audio.
- Expand the number of connected computers by cascading an additional level of KVM switches.
- Supports 2.1 Channel Stereo Audio and microphone.
- (x2) USB 2.0 ports for sharing peripherals among connected computers.
- USB hub functionality can be unbinded from the KVM, allowing users to access one computer while the USB hub focus remains on another computer.
- Switch between connected computers via pushbuttons or hotkey commands.
- DVI-I Single-Link supports digital video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, and analog video resolutions up to 2048 x 1536.
- Auto Scan mode lets users scan connected computers without having to manually switch between them.
- Multi-platform support – compatible with all major operating systems.
- Plug and play setup – no software installation required.
- Supports EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) transmission to connected computers for optimal display performance.
- Supports HDMI and VGA monitors with appropriate adapters...see "System Requirements"
- Includes mounting hardware for 19” rackmount installations.
- Power supply includes international plug adapters (North America, Europe, U.K. and Australia)
- DVI , HDMI*, or VGA** monitor
- USB mouse and keyboard
- Computer with a DVI or VGA* port
- Computer with a USB port
- P759-Series DVI-D/USB/Audfor each connected computer
- Microphone with a 3.5 mm Male connector (if using the microphone feature)
- Speakers with a 3.5 mm Male connector (if using the speaker feature)
- Compatible with all major operating systems
*Requires DVI to HDMI adapter
**Requires a DVI to VGA adapter
- B043-DUA8-SL KVM Switch
- External Power Supply (Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 0.8A; Output: 9V, 2A)
- International plug adapters (North America, Europe, U.K. and Australia)
- Rackmount Hardware
- Owner’s Manual
|Technology||DVI; Stereo Audio; USB 2.0 (High Speed)|
|Max Supported Video Resolution||1920 x 1200 @60Hz|
|Max. Distance (Between any 2 Units)||15ft (4.6m)|
|Max Number of Ports (Entire Chain)||64|
|Audio Specification||Stereo Audio|
|Voltage Compatibility (VAC)||100; 110; 120; 127; 200; 208; 220; 230; 240|
|Power Source Type||AC Adapter|
|External Power Supply Plug(s)||NEMA 1-15P North America; CEE 7/16 Schuko; BS 1363 UK; AS/NZS 3112 Australia|
|External Power Supply Input Specs (V / Hz / A)||100-240V / 50/60Hz / 1A|
|External Power Supply Output Specs (V / A)||9V / 2A|
|External Power Supply Cord Length (ft.)||5|
|External Power Supply Cord Length (m.)||1.5|
|AC Adapter||Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 0.8A / Output: 9V, 2A|
|DC Barrel Plug||OD: 5.5 x 2.1 x 9.5mm, Positive Pin, Negative Sleeve|
|Power Consumption (Watts)||8.7|
USER INTERFACE, ALERTS & CONTROLS
|LED Indicators||Green (Selected PC)|
|Material of Construction||Steel|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||2.80 x 17.30 x 11.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||4.90|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||1.750 x 16.000 x 4.000|
|Unit Packaging Type||Box|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||3.97|
|Operating Temperature Range||32 to 104 F (0 to 40 C)|
|Storage Temperature Range||-4 to 140 F (-20 to 60 C)|
|Relative Humidity||0%-90% RH, Non-Condensing|
|IP Remote Access||No|
|Number of Ports||8|
|Firmware Upgrade Port||Yes|
|PC/Server Connections||DVI; USB|
|Side A - Connector 1||(8) DVI-I (FEMALE)|
|Side A - Connector 2||(8) USB B (FEMALE)|
|Side A - Connector 3||(16) 3.5MM (FEMALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||DVI-I (FEMALE)|
|Side B - Connector 2||(2) USB A (FEMALE)|
|Side B - Connector 3||(2) 3.5MM (FEMALE)|
|Included Cable (Side A) - Connector 1||No|
|Computer Keyboard and Mouse Interface||USB|
|Computer Monitor Interface||DVI-I Single-Link|
|Console Keyboard and Mouse Interface||USB|
|Console Monitor Interface||DVI-I Single-Link|
|Daisy-chainable or Cascadable||Cascadeable|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
|Autoscan Duration||10 to 60 seconds|
|Number of Users||1|
|On-Screen Display (OSD)||No|
|Port Selection||Pushbutton; Hotkey|
|USB Hub Ports||Yes|
|Number of USB Hub Ports||2|
|USB Specification||USB 2.0 (up to 480 Mbps)|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|External Power Supply Certifications||CE; FCC; RoHS; TUV; UL|
|Product Compliance||RoHS; CE (Europe); REACH; FCC (USA)|
WARRANTY & SUPPORT
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||3-year limited warranty|
Questions & Answers
|WEXT1G||Extended Warranty and Technical Support for Select Tripp Lite Products – KVM; PDUs; Inverters; and UPS Systems|
|WEXT2G||Extended Warranty and Technical Support - Select Tripp Lite Products – KVM Switches; PDUs; Power Inverters; UPS Systems|
|WEXT3G||Extended Warranty and Technical Support Select Tripp Lite Products – KVM; PDUs; Power Inverters; UPS Systems|