Part Number: P750-015
- Connects a PS/2 Computer to a B004-008 KVM Switch
- 3-in-1 construction and slim size makes management and organization of cables much easier
- Molded, color-coded connectors
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
This PS/2 (3-in-1) KVM cable kit is designed to connect a PS/2 computer to a B004-008 Standard 8-Port KVM Switch. This premium 3-in-1 cable provides superior performance and cable management. The KVM Switch side of the cable kit consists of a HD15 Male cable. The Computer side of the cable kit consists of a PS/2 (MiniDIN6) Male Mouse cable, a PS/2 (MiniDIN6) Male Keyboard cable and a HD15 Male cable. This low profile cable kit is incredibly flexible, making cable management a breeze. All cables are manufactured from superior molded cable with integral strain relief and foil shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection.
- Connects a PS/2 computer to a B004-008 8-Port KVM Switch.
- KVM Switch side of the cable kit consists of a HD15 Male cable
- Computer side of the cable kit consists of a PS/2 (MiniDIN6) Male Mouse cable, a PS/2 (MiniDIN6) Male Keyboard cable and a HD15 Male cable
- Provides superior performance and cable management
- Low profile cable is super flexible and easy to control
- Superior molded cable with integral strain relief and double shielding (foil and braid) for maximum EMI/RFI protection
- A PS/2 computer or an adapter (model # B015-000) for a non-PS/2 computer.
- 8-port KVM switch, B004-008
- 15-ft. (4.57 m) PS/2 (3-in-1) KVM Cable Kit
|Accessory Type||Cable Kit|
|Accessory Class||KVM Switch Accessories|
|Cable Length (ft.)||15|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||11.00 x 6.50 x 0.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.75|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
WARRANTY & SUPPORT
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|