This USB 3.0 active extension cable is a bus-powered extension cable that can be used to increase the length of a device cable without the worry of signal loss and potential performance problems. Increase the extension distance to 32.8 feet (10 meters) by connecting two U330-05M together. USB limits a cable's length to 16 feet (4.9 meters). Any length above 16 feet requires the use of an active cable such as this one. This cable has a signal booster built in. The cable must be plugged directly into a USB port (either on the PC or a hub). Use a standard six-foot (1.8-meter), 10-foot (3.1-meter) or 15-foot (4.6-meter) USB A/B cable to reach the desired distance. The U330-05M provides up to 770mA of power to the connected device. If your device requires more than 770mA of power, an external power supply will be required for the connected USB device.
- Extend a USB 3.0 signal 16.4-ft. (5 m)
- Increase the extension distance to 32.8-ft. (10 m) by connecting two U330-05M together
- Works together with standard USB 3.0 cables
- Provides up to 770mA of power to the connected device. If your device requires more than 770mA of power, an external power supply will be required for the connected USB device.
- Backward compatible to previous USB generations
- A USB 3.0 Computer port and USB 3.0 device are required to meet USB 3.0 speeds. A USB 2.0 port or device can be used, but you will be limited to the speeds of that port / device.
- The U330-05M provides up to 770mA of power to the connected device. If your device requires more than 770mA of power, an external power supply will be required for the connected USB device.
- 16.4-ft. (5 m) USB3.0 Super Speed A/A Active Extension Cable (USB-A M/F)
|Power Consumption (Watts)||0.25|
|Material of Construction||ABS, PVC|
|Cable Jacket Color||Black|
|Cable Jacket Rating||VW-1|
|Cable Length (ft.)||16.4|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||0.50 x 7.00 x 9.10|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.60|
|Unit Packaging Type||Polybag|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||0.55|
|Operating Temperature Range||32° to 158°F (0° to 70°C)|
|Storage Temperature Range||14° to 176°F (-10° to 80°C)|
|Relative Humidity||10% to 90 % RH, Non-Condensing|
|Power Provided to Connected Device(s)||Up to 0.77A|
|Side A - Connector 1||USB 3.0 A (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||USB 3.0 A (FEMALE)|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
|USB Specification||USB 3.0 (up to 5 Gbps); USB 3.1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps)|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Product Compliance||RoHS; CE (Europe); REACH; FCC (USA)|
WARRANTY & SUPPORT
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||3-year limited warranty|