The cloning function will not work if the U339-002 is connected to a computer or any other source via a USB cable.
The U339-002 USB 3.0 SuperSpeed to Dual SATA External Hard Drive Docking Station allows two SATA 2.5-inch or 3.5-inch hard drives (HDD) or solid state drives (SSD) to be connected simultaneously to a computer through USB. Supports 2.5-inch or 3.5-inch drives up to 6TB. Will support larger capacity drives as they become available. Off-line cloning allows hard drive duplication without being connected to a computer.
Utilizing SuperSpeed USB 3.0, this docking station provides data transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps, but is also backward compatible with USB 2.0 systems (data transfer rates up to 480 Mbps).
- Dual SATA docking station enables the connection of two 2.5” or 3.5” hard drives via a computer’s USB port.
- Easy set-up eliminates the need for time-consuming internal installation and facilitates access to a hard drive’s contents.
- Offline cloning functionality allows hard drive duplication with the touch of a button – a host computer connection is not needed.
- An LED progress bar displays cloning status.
- Supports USB 3.0 connections with data transfer rates up to 5Gbps.
- Compliant with SATA HDD or SSD drives up to SATA III
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 standards.
- Docking functionality compatible with Windows, MAC, and Linux systems
- (x2) 2.5” or 3.5” SATA Hard Drive.
- Computer with an available USB port. Note: A USB 3.0 port is required to achieve maximum transfer speeds up to 5Gbps. Cloning functionality will not work if the U339-002 is connected to a computer.
- Docking functionality compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux systems.
- Offline clone copies data from the master drive to the slave drive, leaving the remaining data unallocated. Windows computers will be able to reallocate the remaining data, whereas Mac and Linux computers will not.
- U339-002 USB 3.0 SuperSpeed to Dual SATA External Hard Drive Docking Station
- 2.5-ft. USB 3.0 Device Cable
- External Power Supply with NEMA 1-15P Plug (Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 1.5A; Output:12V, 3A)
- Owner’s Manual
|AC Power Adapter Plug(s)||NEMA 1-15P North America|
|AC Power Adapter Input Specs (V / Hz / A)||100-240V / 50/60Hz / 1.5A|
|AC Power Adapter Output Specs (V / A)||12V / 3A|
|AC Power Adapter Cord Length (ft.)||4.9|
|AC Power Adapter Cord Length (m)||1.5|
|Voltage Compatibility (VAC)||100; 110; 120; 127; 200; 208; 220; 230; 240|
|Power Source Type||AC Adapter|
|AC Adapter||Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 1.5A; Output: 12V, 3A|
|DC Barrel Plug||OD: 5.5 x 2.1 x 10mm, Positive Pin, Negative Sleeve|
|Power Consumption (Watts)||36|
USER INTERFACE, ALERTS & CONTROLS
|LED Indicators||Red (Read, Write, Power); Blue (Clone)|
|Material of Construction||ABS|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||2.70 x 6.30 x 8.00|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||1.70|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||2.441 x 6.024 x 4.370|
|Unit Packaging Type||Box|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||0.9|
|Operating Temperature Range||50° to 122°F (10° to 50°C)|
|Storage Temperature Range||32° to 149°F (0° to 65°C)|
|Relative Humidity||10% to 80% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Number of Ports||2|
|Side A - Connector 1||USB 3.0 A (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||(2) 22 PIN SATA + POWER (FEMALE)|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
|USB Specification||USB 3.0 (up to 5 Gbps); USB 3.1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps)|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|External Power Supply Certifications||FCC; UL; cUL; RoHS|
|Product Compliance||RoHS; CE (Europe); REACH; FCC (USA)|
WARRANTY & SUPPORT
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||3-year limited warranty|
Questions & Answers
|U322-003||USB 3.2 Gen 1 SuperSpeed Device Cable (A to B M/M), 3 ft. (0.91 m)|
|U322-006||USB 3.2 Gen 1 SuperSpeed Device Cable (A to B M/M), 6 ft. (1.83 m)|
|U322-010||USB 3.2 Gen 1 SuperSpeed Device Cable (A to B M/M), 10 ft. (3.05 m)|
|U322-015||USB 3.2 Gen 1 SuperSpeed Device Cable (A to B M/M), 15 ft. (4.57 m)|