40 Pin F IDE to Serial ATA (SATA) Drive Adapter Converter
Part Number: P936-000
- Convert existing IDE Drives to a SATA Controller
- Serial ATA (SATA) Data & Power Cable Included
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
Tripp Lites P936-000, Serial ATA (SATA) to IDE converter, allows a standard parallel ATA hard disk drive, CD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD ROM, DVD + RW, etc, to be used with Serial ATA Controller cards or motherboards with Serial ATA ports, and meets the specification of Serial ATA 1.0 interface.
Simply plug the 40-pin side of the adapter into the IDE drive 40-pin connector, and attach power and SATA cables to the appropriate connections...no software to load.
- Easily connect IDE/ATA Drives to a SATA Controller
- Compliance with Serial ATA Gen 1.0.
- Master/slave device emulation support.
- Supports PIO mode 0~4.
- Supports Ultra DMA mode 0~7.
- Supports UDMA data transfer rates of up to 150MBps
- Supports ATAPI Packet command set.
- Supports 48-bit LBA addressing.
- Supports additional ATA command for serial ATA SCR access.
- Serial ATA power save mode supported
- Serial ATA BIST operation.
- Supports hot-plugging
- Supports any operating system when a PC with available IDE hard disk and SATA controller are used
- Serial ATA to IDE Converter x 1
- Serial ATA Cable x 1
- Power supply cable x 1
- User's Manual x 1
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||7.00 x 5.50 x 1.25|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.17|
|Side A - Connector 1||IDE 40PIN SOCKET|
|Side B - Connector 1||7 PIN SATA (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 2||LP4 (FEMALE)|
|Side B - Connector 3||LP4 (MALE)|
WARRANTY & SUPPORT
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
Questions & Answers
Documents & Downloads
Useful Web Pages