SmartRack 42U Standard-Depth Rack Enclosure Cabinet for Harsh Environments
Part Number: SR42UBEIS
Protects sensitive electronic equipment from harsh conditions that would overwhelm a typical rack enclosure, including falling dirt, dust, drips and splashes. Ideal for use in factories, construction areas, utility plants, warehouses and other areas high in moisture, dust and debris.
- Sealed, locking cabinet protects against dust, dirt, drips and splashes
- Heavy-duty, torsion-resistant construction withstands jolts and vibrations in harsh working environments
- Self-Sealing Cable Ports: Permit cable access while maintaining dust and moisture resistance
- Louvered Doors with Sealing Gaskets: Keep out drips, splashing water and falling debris
- Built-in Dust Filters: Are easy to remove and replace with standard off-the-shelf furnace filters
- Fans are designed to create a positive air pressure environment within the rack
- 12 High-Performance Fans: Maintain ample airflow to keep equipment cool
- 2-year limited warranty
The SmartRack 42U Standard-Depth Rack Enclosure Cabinet protects sensitive electronic equipment from harsh conditions that would overwhelm a typical rack enclosure, including falling dirt, dust, drips and splashes. It is ideal for use in factories, construction areas, utility plants, warehouses and other areas high in moisture, dust and debris. It can protect your equipment from falling dirt, dust, drips, splashes and accidental contact with personnel. The front and rear doors have ventilating louvers instead of open mesh. They also have a sealing gasket around the door frames. On the front door there are built-in dust filters as well as fans. The filters are removable and they can be replaced with standard furnace filters - they're simple, inexpensive and effective. To compensate for the added air resistance of the filters, there are 12 large, high performance fans on the front door. The fans effectively create positive air pressure within the rack, mimicking the same type of environment one would find within a commercial clean room. Positive air pressure prevents dust from penetrating even the smallest cracks of the enclosure. The roof of the enclosure is sealed with a cap that keeps drips and falling dirt from getting inside the enclosure. Since the doors and top are sealed, cable access is provided through 6 cable ports - 2 in the roof, 2 below the rear door, and 2 in the unit floor. They allow cables to pass through, but they block the area around the cables maintaining protection. The enclosure may be subjected to extreme vibrations and movements produced by vehicles and machinery. The heavy-duty steel frame supports up to 3000 lbs (1360.8 kgs). The large-diameter industrial casters also support up to 3000 lbs (1360.8 kgs), which means you can move the enclosure fully loaded. This is useful where you can install all your equipment in a clean environment, close the enclosure and wheel it to the dirty environment with all your equipment already protected. After the enclosure is in place, the levelers allow you to compensate for minor floor variations and make sure everything is stable. If you need to build a data center in the middle of your factory floor, you can do it with this enclosure. It's perfect for locations like factories, power stations, construction areas, shipping facilities, warehouses, processing plants, transport hubs and anywhere you need to protect equipment in a harsh working environment.
- Protection from falling dirt, dust, drips, splashes and accidental contact with personnel.
- Can withstand extreme movement and vibrations of heavy machinery and vehicles
- Heavy duty steel frame supports 3000 lbs (1360.8 kgs)
- Large diameter industrial casters supports 3000 lbs (1360.8 kgs) which allows the enclosure to be moved fully loaded.
- Front and rear doors have ventilating louvers and a sealing gasket around the door frames.
- Built-in removable dust filters that can be replaced with standard furnace filters.
- 12 large, high-performance fans in front door that pull air through the enclosure, from front to rear.
- 6 cable ports allow cable access while maintaining dust and moisture resistance.
- Accommodates all standard 19-inch rackmount equipment.
- Ships fully assembled for rapid deployment.
- Meets all enclosure requirements towards PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) Compliance
|Device Compatibility||Patch Panel; Network Switch; UPS; Server|
|Nominal Input Voltage(s) Supported||120V AC|
|Nominal Input Voltage Description||120V 50/60 Hz|
|Input Plug Features||NEMA 5-15P|
|Input Cord Length (ft.)||6|
|Factory Preset Rack Depth (in.)||27.75|
|Maximum Device Depth (in.)||37|
|Minimum Device Depth (in.)||4|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||86.00 x 25.00 x 49.00|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||440.00|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||79.820 x 23.630 x 46.500|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||390|
|Weight Capacity - Rolling (lbs.)||3000|
|Weight Capacity - Stationary (lbs.)||3000|
|Number of Vertical Mounting Rails||4|
|Audible Noise||59.8 dBA @ 3 METERS|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
|Built-in Cable Management||Yes|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Product Compliance||RoHS; EIA/ECA-310-E|
WARRANTY & SUPPORT
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||2-year limited warranty|
Questions & Answers
|SRCOMBO||SmartRack Door Handles with Combination Lock with Bypass Key, 2-pack for Front and Rear Doors|
|SRSHELF2P||SmartRack 2U Cantilever Fixed Shelf (60 lbs / 27.2 kgs capacity; 18-in. / 457 mm Deep)|
|SRSHELF4PHD||SmartRack Heavy-Duty Fixed Shelf (250 lbs / 113.4 kgs capacity; 26 in/660 mm Deep)|
|SRSHELF4PKYBD||SmartRack Keyboard Shelf (25 lbs / 11.3 kgs capacity; 16 in / 406 mm Deep)|
|SRSHELF4PSLHD||SmartRack Heavy-Duty Sliding Shelf (200 lbs / 90.7 kgs capacity; 28.3 in/719 mm Deep)|
|SRVRTBAR||SmartRack 42U Vertical Cable Management Bars|
|SRCABLEDUCT1U||SmartRack 1U Horizontal Cable Manager - Finger duct with cover|
|SRCABLEDUCTVRT||SmartRack 6 ft. (1.83 m) Vertical Cable Manager - Double finger duct with cover & toolless mounting|
|SRCABLERING1U||SmartRack 1U Horizontal Cable Manager - Flexible ring type|
|SRCABLERING2U||SmartRack 2U Horizontal Cable Manager - Flexible ring type|
|SRCABLERINGVRT||SmartRack 6 ft. (1.83 m) Vertical Cable Manager - Flexible ring type & toolless mounting|
|SR1UPANEL10||SmartRack 1U Blanking Panel Kit, Toolless-Mounting, 10 pieces|
|SR1UPANEL200||SmartRack 1U Blanking Panel Kit, Toolless-Mounting, 200 pieces|
|SR1UPANEL50||SmartRack 1U Blanking Panel Kit, Toolless-Mounting, 50 pieces|
|SRSWITCH||SmartRack Magnetic Door Switch Kit for front and rear doors; requires ENVIROSENSE, TLNETEM, E2MTHDI or E2MTDI|
Documents & Downloads
- SR42UBEIS SmartRack 42U Industrial Rack Enclosure