Part Number: WEBCARDLXE New
Allows you to operate a compatible UPS system as a managed network device that you can monitor and control remotely.
- Allows full remote access and management via SNMP, web, SSH or Telnet
- Reboots unresponsive equipment remotely without requiring a costly site visit
- Sends user-configurable alerts via SNMP or email
- Optional EnviroSense2 sensors enable site monitoring of environmental status
- Mobile-friendly HTML5-based interface requires no Java for interaction
- 2-year limited warranty
Allows Any Compatible UPS System to Function as a Managed Network Device
WEBCARDLXE turns a compatible UPS system into a managed device on your network. By inserting the network management card into an accessory slot and using an SNMP network management platform, web browser, SSH or Telnet, you can access, monitor, control and reboot the managed device from almost anywhere at any time. WEBCARDLXE’s HTML5-based interface means Java isn’t needed to interact with the mobile-friendly PowerAlert® Device Manager.
Remotely Monitor and Reboot Network Equipment from Anywhere 24/7
You can remotely monitor and log site electrical data, UPS self-tests, alerts and power events like blackouts, brownouts and overvoltage conditions. You can also reboot locked network equipment without an on-site visit or disruption of power to other loads (when used with controllable outlets or remotely switchable outlets on select devices).
Control Access and Stay Informed with Event Notifications
You can assign users different levels of access from full administrator to view-only operator. Multiple user support allows viewing by more than one user simultaneously. In addition, you can create an encrypted connection using your web browser’s SSL setting. Based on your preferences, the WEBCARDLXE can notify you of events and power conditions with email messages or SNMP traps. It can also automatically shut down remote operating systems over your network. Real-time clock support maintains current day and date, even after a UPS shutdown.
Check Environmental Data with an Optional EnviroSense2
When connected to EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately), the WEBCARDLXE can control digital outputs and monitor temperature, humidity and contact closure state (features vary by module). Up to three EnviroSense2 modules may be daisy-chained together and mounted magnetically to your rack.
Save Time with Mass Configurations
PowerAlert Element Manager (PAEM) software consolidates different management utilities and simplifies the software-based maintenance of WEBCARDLXE. Its discovery engine identifies supported network solutions to concurrently apply a source configuration to multiple target devices, as well as update firmware on multiple devices.
The WEBCARDLXE supports multiple protocols, including IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2c, SNMPv3, Telnet, SSH, FTP and DHCP. 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing ensures optimal communication compatibility with the current 10/100 Base-T network. DHCP/Manual configuration support permits network settings to be assigned automatically or manually.
- Compatible series UPS system with accessory slot
- Ethernet network with TCP/IP protocol (ports 3664 and 3665 must be open on your firewall)
- SNMP-based network management software, web browser (Chrome, Firefox or Safari) and/or VT-100 Telnet and/or SSH client
- WEBCARDLXE network management card
- Configuration cable (73-1689)
- Owner’s manual
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||2.28 x 6.89 x 6.50|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||0.710 x 5.170 x 2.360|
|Network Compatibility||10 Mbps; 100 Mbps (Fast Ethernet)|
|Side A - Connector 1||RJ45 (FEMALE)|
|Side A - Connector 2||MICRO-USB B (FEMALE)|
|Side A - Connector 3||USB A (FEMALE)|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Product Certifications||EN 55032; EN 55035; ICES (Canada); IEC/EN 63000|
|Product Compliance||CE (Europe); FCC Part 15 Class B (USA); REACH; RoHS3; Trade Agreements Act (TAA); UKCA|
WARRANTY & SUPPORT
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||2-year limited warranty|
Questions & Answers
|E2MT||EnviroSense2 (E2) Environmental Sensor Module, Temperature|
|E2MTDO||EnviroSense2 (E2) Environmental Sensor Module with Temperature and Digital Outputs|
|E2MTHDI||EnviroSense2 (E2) Environmental Sensor Module with Temperature, Humidity and Digital Inputs|
Services & Extended Warranties
|WEXT1C||Extended Warranty and Technical Support for Select Products – DC Power, KVM, PDU, Inverters, Power Management|
|WEXT2C||Extended Warranty and Technical Support for Select Products – DC Power Supplies, KVM Switches, PDUs, Power Inverters, Power Management|
|WEXT3C||Extended Warranty and Technical Support for Select Products – Cables and Connectivity, DC Power Supplies, KVM Switches, PDUs, Power Inverters|
Documents & Downloads
- Owner's Manual for WEBCARDLX, WEBCARDLXE, WEBCARDLXMINI (Multi-language)
- Owner's Manual for WEBCARDLX, WEBCARDLXE, WEBCARDLXMINI (English)
- PowerAlert Element Manager (PAEM) 188.8.131.52 Release Notes
- PowerAlert Device Manager (PADM) 184.108.40.206 Release Notes
- PowerAlert Device Manager (PADM) 20.0.0 Command Line Interface
- PowerAlert Device Manager (PADM) 20.0.0
- PowerAlert Element Manager (PAEM) 220.127.116.11 Release Notes
- User's Guide for PowerAlert Network Management System (PANMS) (English)
- LX Firmware Update Instructions (English)
- Instruction Sheet for Tripp Lite Networked Device Mass Configuration Utility (English)
- Instruction Sheet for PowerAlert® Mass Updater Utility (English)
- Product Datasheet
Declarations of Conformity