Secure KVM Switch, 4-Port, Dual Head, HDMI to HDMI, 4K, NIAP PP4.0, Audio, CAC, TAA
Part Number: B002-H2AC4-N4 New
NIAP-certified KVM lets you access multiple computers from a single console while protecting data from accidental or unauthorized transfer between them.
- Safely and securely switches between 4 isolated computers with different security levels
- Certified to NIAP/Common Criteria Protection Profile for Peripheral Sharing Switches v4.0
- Common Access Card (CAC) port supports biometric and other smart card readers
- Supports UHD resolutions up to 4K @ 60 Hz for crystal-clear video
- Complies with Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- 3-year limited warranty
- Administrative management is accomplished through the Administration and Security Management 1.2 utility. This free download (see Support tab above) provides management of user credentials, logs, EDID locking and restoring factory defaults.
- The Admin and Security Management 1.2 utility is available for Windows only. For managing Mac computers connected to the KVM, settings must be applied through a Windows PC.
4-Port HDMI KVM Switch Is Ideal for Applications That Demand Secure Networks
This KVM switch is recommended for any government, military, finance, education or healthcare environment where tight security of sensitive data is of utmost importance in a world of constantly changing cyberthreats. Each KVM port is an electronically isolated channel, making it impossible for data to be transferred between connected computers through the KVM, even when the computers are of different security levels. The dual-monitor switch supports crystal-clear Ultra HD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz.
NIAP PP4.0 Certified to Meet Today’s Top Information Assurance Standards
This KVM switch is certified by NIAP (National Information Assurance Partnership), which is operated by the National Security Agency (NSA), to the latest Common Criteria Protection Profile for Peripheral Sharing Switches Version 4.0. Discrete processing paths to each connected system prevent data leakage, transfer and crosstalk between adjacent ports. Peripheral isolation enables data to flow from device to host only.
Top-of-the-Line Security Features Keep Your Data Safe
Special protection prevents re-programming of firmware, so the switch’s KVM logic remains unaltered. The keyboard buffer clears automatically after data transmission, ensuring no information is left stored. Plus, you can only access connected computers via buttons on the switch’s panel. Other port-switching methods, such as on-screen display (OSD) and hotkey commands, have been excluded to further ensure data integrity.
CAC Port Supports Biometric and Other Smart Card Readers
The Common Access Card port supports smart cards, scanners and biometric readers, including fingerprint readers, to bolster security. You may assign and register specific peripherals to the CAC port, providing a secure connection for user authentication.
Anti-Tampering Protection Prevents Physical Breeches
If the housing is opened, internal anti-tamper switches will disable the unit, causing it to become inoperable and the front-panel LEDs to flash repeatedly. Seals on the enclosure will provide visual evidence of tampering.
Maintains Constant Keyboard and Mouse Emulation for Smooth No-Delay Switching
Full USB device filtering ensures support for keyboard and mouse only — no flash drives allowed. This KVM switch also supports secure video emulation and EDID learning, which prevents unwanted data from transmitting through the DDC lines. Both keyboard/mouse and video emulation controllers restrict discovery of newly connected peripherals or monitors during switching operations, shielding your computers from potential vulnerabilities.
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The B002-H2AC4-N4 is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- HDMI monitors
- Wired USB mouse/keyboard with no internal hub or composite device functions (wireless mouse/keyboard not supported)
- Computer with HDMI and USB ports (USB 2.0 required for CAC support)
- Computer and speakers with 3.5 mm stereo audio port (optional)
- Any major operating system
- B002-H2AC4-N4 4-Port Dual-Monitor NIAP PP4.0-Certified HDMI KVM Switch
- External power supply w/NEMA 1-15P plug (Input: 100–240V, 50/60 Hz, 1.3A; Output: 12V 3A). Included (4) interchangeable power supply heads (US, UK, EU & Australia).
- Owner’s manual
|Max Supported Video Resolution||3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz|
|Max Supported Color Depth||36-bit Deep Color|
|Chroma Sub Sampling||4:4:4|
|Voltage Compatibility (VAC)||100; 110; 125; 127; 200; 208; 220; 230; 240|
|Redundancy - Dual Power Inputs||No|
|Power Source Type||AC Adapter|
|External Power Supply Plug(s)||AS/NZS 3112 Australia; BS 1363 UK; CEE 7/7 Schuko; NEMA 1-15P North America|
|External Power Supply Input Specs (V / Hz / A)||100-240V / 50/60Hz / 1.3A|
|External Power Supply Output Specs (V / A)||12V / 3A|
|External Power Supply Cord Length (ft.)||5|
|External Power Supply Cord Length (m.)||1.5|
USER INTERFACE, ALERTS & CONTROLS
|LED Indicators||(x4) GREEN / PORT SELECTION / CAC/EDID (PUSH-BUTTON), (x2) GREEN / VIDEO CONSOLE, (x1) GREEN / CAC CONSOLE|
|Material of Construction||Metal|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||6.00|
|Unit Packaging Type||Box|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||4.2|
|Operating Temperature Range||32 to 104 F (0 to 40 C)|
|Storage Temperature Range||4 to 140 F (-20 to 60 C)|
|Relative Humidity||0% to 80%, Non-Condensing|
|IP Remote Access||No|
|Number of Ports||4|
|PC/Server Connections||HDMI; USB|
|Side A - Connector 1||3.5MM (FEMALE)|
|Side A - Connector 2||(2) HDMI (FEMALE)|
|Side A - Connector 3||(3) USB A (FEMALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||(4) 3.5MM (FEMALE)|
|Side B - Connector 2||(8) HDMI (FEMALE)|
|Side B - Connector 3||(8) USB B (FEMALE)|
|Computer Keyboard and Mouse Interface||USB|
|Computer Monitor Interface||HDMI|
|Console Keyboard and Mouse Interface||USB|
|Console Monitor Interface||HDMI|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
|Number of Users||1|
|On-Screen Display (OSD)||No|
|USB Specification||USB 1.1 (up to 12 Mbps); USB 2.0 (up to 480 Mbps)|
|Common Access Card (CAC) Support||Yes|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|External Power Supply Certifications||CE; UKCA; cUL|
|Product Certifications||NOM (Mexico)|
|Product Compliance||NIAP PP4.0; RoHS; CE (Europe); UKCA; FCC (USA); Trade Agreements Act (TAA)|
WARRANTY & SUPPORT
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||3-year limited warranty|
Questions & Answers
KVM Switch Accessories
|P782-006-HA||HDMI KVM Cable Kit - 4K HDMI, USB 2.0, 3.5 mm Audio (M/M), Black, 6 ft. (1.83 m)|
|P782-010-HA||HDMI KVM Cable Kit - 4K HDMI, USB 2.0, 3.5 mm Audio (M/M), Black, 10 ft. (3.05 m)|
Documents & Downloads
- Owner’s Manual for Secure KVM Switches, NIAP Protection Profile Version 4.0 DisplayPort Models: B002-DP1AC2-N4, B002-DP2AC2-N4, B002-DP1AC4-N4, B002-DP2AC4-N4, B002-DP1AC8-N4 HDMI Models: B002-H1AC2-N4, B002-H2AC2-N4, B002-H1AC4-N4, B002-H2AC4-N4 DP to HDMI Models: B002-HD1AC2-N4, B002-HD2AC2-N4, B002-HD1AC4-N4, B002-HD2AC4-N4 DVI: B002-DV1AC2-N4, B002-DV2AC2-N4, B002-DV1AC4-N4, B002-DV2AC4-N4, B002-DV1AC8-N4
- Product Datasheet
Declarations of Conformity