4-Port DisplayPort to HDMI Multi-Monitor Splitter, MST Hub, 4K 60 Hz, DP 1.2a, TAA
Part Number: B156-004-HD-V3 New
Splits and transmits a DisplayPort audio/video signal to 4 separate HDMI displays up to 15 ft. away.
- Ideal for digital signage in schools, restaurants, conference rooms and trade shows
- Supports UHD resolutions up to 4K @ 60 Hz (4:4:4) in video wall mode
- Complies with DisplayPort 1.2 standards and backward compatible with DP 1.1
- Ready for plug-and-play operation with no additional software or drivers needed
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- 3-year limited warranty
Connect up to 4 HDMI Monitors to Your DisplayPort Computer
This multi-display splitter connects as many as four 4K HDMI monitors, projectors or televisions to the DisplayPort output on your laptop or desktop computer. Recommended for digital signage in schools, churches, trade shows, hotels, office conference rooms, restaurants, bars and retail outlets, the B156-004-HD-V3 helps you create video walls, give audio/video presentations in front of large audiences or stream 4K video to multiple locations.
DisplayPort Multi-Stream Transport (MST) Allows Connection of Multiple Displays
By connecting the built-in DisplayPort cable to a source that supports DisplayPort MST Mode, you may connect up to four displays simultaneously. This allows you to display the same image on each monitor, extend your host desktop across all four monitors or combine all four monitors into one large display as a video wall. LED indicators let you know which monitors are receiving an AV signal.
Transmits 4K Video with 4:4:4 Color
The B156-004-HD-V3 supports HD resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz per monitor with 16-bit Deep Color and 2-channel LPCM audio. In video wall mode, it supports expanded resolutions, including 3840 x 2160 at 60 Hz (2x2 monitor configuration), 7680 x 1080 at 60 Hz (4x1 vertical configuration) and 1920 x 4320 at 60 Hz (1x4 horizontal configuration). The B156-004-HD-V3 is compliant with DisplayPort 1.2 standards and is backward compatible with previous versions.
Designed for Plug-and-Play Convenience
Just connect your source device using the built-in DisplayPort cable and your display devices with user-supplied HDMI cables up to 15 feet (4.6 meters). No software or drivers are needed. Plug the included external power supply into a compatible AC outlet. Four international plug adapters (North America, U.K., Europe, Australia) are also included.
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The B156-004-HD-V3 is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- Windows 7 or later or DirectX 11.2
- Monitor(s) with HDMI input
- Source computer with DisplayPort 1.2-compatible graphics card (e.g. AMD ATI HD 7000 Series or later) required for video wall mode
- Backward compatible with most DisplayPort 1.1a equipment running current graphics drivers with feature set limited to that of your equipment. Compatibility with older graphics cards not guaranteed.
- macOS does not support MST for NVIDIA and Intel Graphics Processor Units, limiting video display on connected monitors to mirror mode
- Maximum supported video resolutions and number of monitors depend on your graphics card. Check graphics card specifications to determine its capabilities.
- MST-compliant graphics cards are limited to a bandwidth of 21.6 Gbps among all monitors with higher resolution monitors using up more bandwidth. 1080p monitors will use up approximately 22% of bandwidth, whereas 4K monitors will use 40% or more. As each monitor will be different, it is necessary to verify the percentage of bandwidth being used by each monitor in the display settings interface of your graphics card. If the total percentage of bandwidth taken up by all the connected monitors exceeds 100%, an image will not display on one or more of them.
- B156-004-HD-V3 4-Port DisplayPort to HDMI Multi-Monitor Splitter
- External power supply (Input: 100–240V, 50/60 Hz, 0.35A; Output: 5V 3A)
- (4) International plug adapters (North America, U.K., Australia, Europe)
- Owner’s manual
|Host Connector||DISPLAYPORT (MALE)|
|Max Supported Video Resolution||4K @ 60Hz (3840 x 2160)|
|Max Supported Color Depth||16-bit Deep Color|
|3D Video Supported||Yes|
|Chroma Sub Sampling||4:4:4|
|Audio Specification||DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD and 7.1-channel|
|AC Power Adapter Plug(s)||AS/NZS 3112 Australia; BS 1363 UK; CEE 7/16 Schuko; NEMA 1-15P North America|
|AC Power Adapter Input Specs (V / Hz / A)||100-240V / 50/60Hz / 0.5A|
|AC Power Adapter Output Specs (V / A)||5V / 3A|
|AC Power Adapter Cord Length (ft.)||4.5|
|AC Power Adapter Cord Length (m)||1.4|
|Power Source Type||AC Adapter|
|AC Adapter||Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 0.5A; Output 5V, 3A, 4.5 ft.|
USER INTERFACE, ALERTS & CONTROLS
|LED Indicators||(x4) Orange (Monitor Signal); (x1) Green (Power)|
|Material of Construction||Plastic|
|Cable Length (ft.)||4.5|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||8.42 x 6.45 x 2.16|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.90|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||4.251 x 2.951 x 0.944|
|Unit Packaging Type||Box|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||0.2|
|Operating Temperature Range||14° to 167°F (-10° to 75°C)|
|Storage Temperature Range||-4° to 176°F (-20° to 80°C)|
|Relative Humidity||0% to 85%, Non-Condensing|
|Number of Ports||4|
|Side A - Connector 1||DISPLAYPORT (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||(4) HDMI (FEMALE)|
|Connector Plating||Gold; Nickel|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|External Power Supply Certifications||CCC; CE; FCC; GS; LPS; TUV; UKCA; cUL|
|Product Compliance||CE (Europe); FCC (USA); RoHS; Trade Agreements Act (TAA); UKCA; WEEE|
WARRANTY & SUPPORT
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||3-year limited warranty|
Questions & Answers
Audio Video Cables
|P569-006-CERT||4K HDMI Cable with Ethernet (M/M) - 4K 60 Hz, Gripping Connectors, 6 ft.|
|P569-010-CERT||4K HDMI Cable with Ethernet (M/M) - 4K 60 Hz, Gripping Connectors, 10 ft.|
Documents & Downloads
Useful Web Pages