Part Number: SR42UWEXPNDNR3
The SmartRack® 42U Standard-Depth 4-Post Premium Open Frame Rack houses 3,000 pounds (1360.8 kilograms) of standard 19-inch rack equipment in 42U. It is an expansion model that comes without sides, doors or roof. The front and rear pairs of vertical rails have square mounting holes that are adjustable in quarter-inch increments from four to 37 inches. Adjustment is quick and an easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements. Each rack space within the enclosure is numbered for ready reference and supports tool-less button-mount 0U installation of up to four compatible PDUs and cable managers.
All components of the SR42UWEXPNDNR3 are grounded to the enclosure frame. Front and rear threaded grounding points are provided for connection to the facility earth ground.
To simplify deployment, the SR42UWEXPNDNR3 comes with preinstalled casters that enable it to be easily maneuvered into the desired location, where it can be secured by adjusting the preinstalled levelers. Note: The casters are intended for minor position adjustments and are not designed for moving the enclosure over long distances.
- Ships fully assembled for rapid deployment and roll into place on 3" heavy-duty pre-installed casters (casters are removable)
- Front and rear sets of equipment mounting rails adjust in 1/4" increments. Adjustment is quick and convenient. The easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements.
- Tool-less accessory mounting rails (2 rails per enclosure) include slots for quick installation of compatible PDUs and vertical cable managers. Mounting slots are arranged in an industry-standard pattern compatible with a wide variety of accessories. Each rail can accommodate two vertical PDUs or cable managers side-by-side (four items per enclosure).
- Enclosure includes mounting hardware of 50 pieces of M6 cage nuts and 50 pieces of M6 screws
- Textured powder coat finish for tough resistance to environmental concerns such as deployment in warehouses.
- Maximum usable internal depth of 37 inches/94 cm (front to rear rail).
- Weight ratings of 3000 lbs (1360.8 kgs) stationary and 3000 lbs (1360.8 kgs) rolling.
- Built in baying tabs allow premium open frame racks to be combined securely in rows. Center-to-center width can be set at 600mm or 24" to match standard data center floor tiles.
- Leveling feet extend to allow premium open frame racks to be positioned on uneven floors. Levelers are removable.
- Compact design allows the premium open frame racks to roll through standard height commercial doorways.
- Convenient grounding system. All components are grounded to the premium open frame rack structure which includes multiple connections for facility ground.
- Open top and bottom for cable access.
- Included stabilizing brackets are used for shipment and can be reattached at the bottom of the premium open frame rack on the inside or outside of the rack.
- Compatibility with all cable management accessories.
|Device Compatibility||Patch Panel; Network Switch; UPS; Server|
|Maximum Device Depth (in.)||37|
|Minimum Device Depth (in.)||4|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||84.50 x 25.75 x 45.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||200.00|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||79.500 x 23.630 x 43.000|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||150|
|Weight Capacity - Rolling (lbs.)||3000|
|Weight Capacity - Stationary (lbs.)||3000|
|Number of Vertical Mounting Rails||4|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
|Grounding Details||Front and Back door frames|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Product Certifications||UL 60950-1|
|Product Compliance||RoHS; CE (Europe); UKCA|
WARRANTY & SUPPORT
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||5-year limited warranty|
Questions & Answers
Data Center & IT Rack Cooling
|SRFAN3U||SmartRack 3U Fan Panel - 3-120V high-performance fans; 210 CFM; 5-15P plug|
|SRXFAN3U||SmartRack 3U Fan Panel - 3 208-240V high-performance fans; 315 CFM; C14 inlet|
|SRCABLEDUCT1U||SmartRack 1U Horizontal Cable Manager - Finger duct with cover|
|SRCABLEDUCT1UHD||SmartRack 1U High Capacity Horizontal Cable Manager - Finger duct with dual-hinge cover|
|SRCABLEDUCT2UHD||SmartRack 2U High Capacity Horizontal Cable Manager - Finger duct with dual-hinge cover|
|SRCABLEDUCTVRT||SmartRack 6 ft. (1.83 m) Vertical Cable Manager - Double finger duct with cover & toolless mounting|
|SRCABLELADDER||SmartRack 10-ft. x 1-ft. (3 m x 0.3 m) Cable Ladder, 2 sections - SRCABLETRAY/SRLADDERATTACH needed|
|SRCABLERING1U||SmartRack 1U Horizontal Cable Manager - Flexible ring type|
|SRCABLERING2U||SmartRack 2U Horizontal Cable Manager - Flexible ring type|
|SRCABLERINGVRT||SmartRack 6 ft. (1.83 m) Vertical Cable Manager - Flexible ring type & toolless mounting|
|SRLADDERATTACH||SmartRack Hardware Kit - Connects SRCABLELADDER to a wall or Open Frame Rack|
|4POSTRAILKIT||4-Post Rack-Mount Installation Kit of select Rack-Mount UPS Systems|
|SR1UPANEL10||SmartRack 1U Blanking Panel Kit, Toolless-Mounting, 10 pieces|
|SR1UPANEL50||SmartRack 1U Blanking Panel Kit, Toolless-Mounting, 50 pieces|
|SRBOLTDOWN||SmartRack Bolt-Down Kit - Secures stabilizing brackets or plates to facility floor|
|SRCAGENUT5MM||SmartRack Square Hole Hardware Kit with 50 M5 screws and washers|
|SRCAGENUTS||SmartRack Square Hole Hardware Kit with 50 M6 screws and washers|
|SRCAGENUTS1224||SmartRack Square Hole Hardware Kit with 50 pcs 12-24 screws and washers|
|SRCASTERHDKIT||SmartRack Heavy-Duty Rolling Caster Kit, 4 pack|
|SRSHELF2P||SmartRack 2U Cantilever Fixed Shelf (60 lbs / 27.2 kgs capacity; 18-in. / 457 mm Deep)|
|SRSHELF4PHD||SmartRack Heavy-Duty Fixed Shelf (250 lbs / 113.4 kgs capacity; 26 in/660 mm Deep)|
|SRSHELF4PKYBD||SmartRack Keyboard Shelf (25 lbs / 11.3 kgs capacity; 16 in / 406 mm Deep)|
|SRSHELF4PSL||SmartRack Standard Sliding Shelf (50 lbs / 22.7 kgs capacity; 28.3 in/719 mm Deep)|
|SRVRTBAR||SmartRack 42U Vertical Cable Management Bars|
|UPSHDEARKIT||Heavy-Duty 2-post Front Mounting Ear Kit|
Documents & Downloads
Declarations of Conformity