Multi-Device Charging Station, 32 USB Ports, iPad and Android Tablets, Wall-Mount and Cart Options, Black
Part Number: CS32USB
This Model has been retired and replaced by CSC32USB. An Owner's Manual and other information for the CS32USB is available on the model support page
32 USB ports deliver the fastest charging supported by each device, up to 2.4A per port. The charging station also supports wired and wireless syncing, including syncing while charging.
The steel cabinet provides comprehensive device protection. It has a powder-coated finish and locks with the included keys to prevent device theft, damage or tampering. Flow-through ventilation prevents overheating, the coated shelves prevent scratches and scuffs, and the charging station also provides clutter-free organization of devices and cabling.
The charging station is easy to configure. It ships fully assembled and supports mounting to a wall, desk, table, counter or floor. The front door opens 180 degrees for clear access, and removable dividers accommodate thicker devices. You can also convert the charging station to a mobile cart with Tripp Lite’s CSHANDLEKIT accessory.
- 32 USB ports provide fastest charging supported by each device, up to 2.4A per port
- Perfect for iPad, Android, Surface and Kindle tablets
- Also charges mobile phones and other USB devices
- Detachable 10 ft. AC input cord
- USB sync uplink port connects to host computer for wired syncing
- Also compatible with wireless syncing
- Supports simultaneous syncing and charging (up to 1.5A per port during wired syncing)
- Sturdy steel construction and powder-coated finish provide long-term durability
- Door locks with included keys to prevent device theft, damage or tampering
- Flow-through ventilation prevents devices from overheating
- Coated shelves shield devices from scratches and scuffs
- Ships fully assembled
- Supports mounting to wall, desk, table, counter or floor
- Door opens 180 degrees for unrestricted device and service access
- Removable dividers accommodate thicker devices
- Firmware upgrade port for future updates
- Converts to mobile cart with optional CSHANDLEKIT accessory
|Input Connection Type||C14 inlet with 100-250V AC compatibility. Also accepts user-supplied country-specific AC cordsets|
|Voltage Compatibility (VAC)||110-240|
|Input Frequency||50 / 60 Hz (auto-select)|
|Charging Ports / Amps||(32) 2.4A|
|Charging Station Form Factor||Stationary Cabinet|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||30.51 x 28.35 x 26.38|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||130.07|
|Slot Dimensions - Bottom (hwd / in.)||8.0 x 0.8 x 13.9|
|Slot Dimensions - Top (hwd / in.)||8.1 x 0.8 x 13.9|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||25.080 x 23.620 x 21.570|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||96|
WARRANTY & SUPPORT
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||2-year limited warranty|
Questions & Answers
How long does it take to charge the maximum number of devices on a Tripp Lite 16/32/48 port USB charging station?
What host computers may be used to sync the devices connected to the Tripp Lite 16/32/48 port USB charging station?
Can a single host computer provide syncing for multiple Tripp Lite 16/32/48 port USB charging stations?
Can off-the-shelf USB hubs work to connect multiple Tripp Lite 16/32/48 port USB charging stations together for sync purposes?
Documents & Downloads
- USB and AC Charging Stations and Carts
- How to Secure, Organize, and Charge Mobile Devices
- How to Sync Devices to a Host Computer
- Tablet Charging Stations