Part Number: SR42SIDEPT
Locking pass-through steel panels attach to the sides of your SR42UB-based server rack enclosure.
- Pre-installed latches lock securely with included keys to protect equipment from theft
- Brushed slots reduce dust ingress and allow easy cable routing in and out of the rack
- Made from heavy-duty steel engineered to stand up to busy IT environments
- Designed for use with 42 in. (1050 mm) depth, 42U rack enclosures
- Fits models based on the SR42UB frame design, including SR42UBEXP and SR42UBWD
- 5-year limited warranty
Steel Pass-Through Side Panels for Installation on Your 42U Rack Cabinet
The SmartRack® SR42SIDEPT side panels feature pre-installed key-locking latches for securing your rack equipment against tampering and theft. Designed for standard-depth SR42UB rack frame, this panel can also be added to the side of an expansion cabinet (SR42UBEXP) when application needs have changed or onto a wide cabinet (SR42UBWD) as the depth remains the same. They can also be used as replacements for existing side panels.
Convert an Expansion Cabinet into a Cabinet with Side Panels
When needs change and you want to separate your expansion rack cabinets (such as SR42UBEXP), add four** SR42SIDEPT heavy-duty steel panels to the sides of them to convert the racks into standard cabinets with additional cable management functionality. Note: This package includes two (2) singular panels. You will need to purchase four SR42SIDEPT panels total to completely populate an expandable rack.
|Accessory Type||Side Panel|
|Accessory Class||Rack Accessories|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||36.00 x 4.00 x 41.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||43.00|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||0.000 x 0.000 x 0.000|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||19.5|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
WARRANTY & SUPPORT
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||5-year limited warranty|