High-Capacity Vertical Cable Manager - Double Finger Duct, Yellow, 6 ft. (1.8 m)
Part Number: SRCABLEVRT3FC
Vertical fiber cable manager routes and organizes network cabling through your 19 in. rack while maintaining proper bend radius.
- Neatly organizes fiber, copper and coaxial cables in your enclosure or open frame rack
- High-capacity 3 in. width allows installation and routing of larger cable bundles
- High-visibility yellow steel helps your bundle stand out in a crowded rack
- Fingers and pass-through holes allow easy routing and separation of bundled cables
- Features button mounts for toolless installation in an EIA-standard 19 in. rack
- 5-year limited warranty
Extra-Wide 6 ft. Vertical Cable Manager Keeps Your Rack Looking Neat and Organized
Easy to mount along the side of your rack cabinet or open frame rack, the SmartRack® SRCABLEVRT3FC neatly organizes fiber optic, copper and coax cable bundles. This vertical manager maintains proper bend radius to eliminate stress on the cables connecting your network devices. Fingers on either side allow convenient access to cabling for routing and separation of bundles. The high-capacity three-inch (7.6-centimeter) width allows the installation and routing of large fiber cable bundles. The cable manager is made from high-visibility yellow steel to help you identify its contents in a crowded rack.
2 ft. Sections Allow Flexibility in Mounting
The SRCABLEVRT3FC comes in three two-foot (0.6-meter) sections to give you more installation options. No hardware is required for toolless 0U vertical installation in an EIA-standard 19-inch rack. In addition to standard rack enclosures, this cable manager is ideal for open frame racks and larger cabinets from 42U to 48U.
|Accessory Type||Cable Management Accessories|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||24.450 x 4.400 x 5.310|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||5|
|Cable Manager Form Factor||Vertical|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
WARRANTY & SUPPORT
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||5-year limited warranty|
Questions & Answers
Documents & Downloads