Part Number: SR42UWSP1
42U White SmartRack Enclosure ships mounted on a special pallet that features additional reinforcement and shock-absorbing material. The pallet's protective cushion safeguards the enclosure and the precision components it contains during re-shipping. Reinforced pallets and reusable packaging provide the flexibility to fully configure rack enclosures in a centralized location and safely re-ship them to remote sites, saving significant service costs. They also allow the freedom to custom-configure enclosures with network and server hardware along with UPS systems, PDUs, KVM switches and a variety of other devices prior to final installation.
The SR42UWSP1 features a massive front-to rear-ventilation capacity that meets or exceeds server manufacturer requirements. Its integrated baying tabs make it easy to combine multiple enclosures in rows for data center applications. This enclosure is also compatible with hot-aisle/cold-aisle configurations.
The SR42UWSP1 houses 3000 lbs (1360.8 kgs) of standard 19-inch rack equipment in 42U. Its front and rear pairs of vertical rails have square mounting holes that are adjustable in quarter-inch increments from 4 to 37 inches. Adjustment is quick and an easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements. Each rack space within the enclosure is numbered for ready reference.
Two of the adjustable vertical mounting rails support toolless button-mount 0U installation of up to four compatible PDUs and cable managers. This feature makes it easier to route cabling to rack equipment and reduces cord clutter.
With its locking, reversible, removable front and rear doors, and locking, removable side panels, the SR42UWSP1 provides ultimate equipment safety. The side panels are half size for ease of removal and reinstallation. The split rear door design allows the enclosure to be placed closer to a wall. The SR42UWSP1 meets all requirements toward PCI DSS compliance.
The top panel of the SR42UWSP1 is vented to help remove warm air from the enclosure and draw in cool air by convection. The top panel includes ports for cable routing, and can be quickly removed without tools. To facilitate cable access, the SR42UWSP1 is open-bottom.
All components of the SR42UWSP1 are grounded to the enclosure frame. Front and rear threaded grounding points are provided for connection to the facility earth ground. The removable front and rear doors feature quick-release ground wires.
The SR42UWSP1 comes with a 5-year product warranty. As part of the SmartRack family, the SR42UWSP1 is compatible with Tripp Lite's extensive range of rackmount accessories, enabling you to customize your solution to meet any requirement.
- This special version of Tripp Lite's 42U SmartRack Enclosure (SR42UW) ships mounted on a "shock pallet" that features additional reinforcement and shock-absorbing material for safe loading and re-shipping
- Heavy-duty ramps (included) allow enclosure to be rolled on and off the pallet during configuration
- Shipping Capacity: shock-pallet supports up to 1250 lbs (566.9 kgs) (281 lbs (127.5 kgs) SmartRack Enclosure weight + up to 969 lbs (439.5 kgs) of additional equipment), enabling safe loading and re-shipping
- Final Installation Capacity: SmartRack Enclosure supports up to 3000 lbs (1360.8 kgs) of equipment stationary and 2250 lbs (1020.6 kgs) rolling.
- White version of our standard 42U rack enclosure offers easier visibility of installed equipment
- Ships fully assembled for rapid deployment and roll into place on pre-installed casters (casters are removable)
- Front and rear sets of equipment mounting rails adjust in 1/4" increments. Adjustment is quick and convenient. The easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements.
- Toolless accessory mounting rails (2 rails per enclosure) include slots for quick installation of compatible PDUs and vertical cable managers. Mounting slots are arranged in an industry-standard pattern compatible with a wide variety of accessories. Each rail can accommodate two vertical PDUs or cable managers side-by-side (four items per enclosure).
- Enclosure includes mounting hardware of 50 pieces of M6 cage nuts and 50 pieces of M6 screws.
- Textured powder coat finish for tough resistance to environmental concerns such as deployment in warehouses.
- Massive front to rear ventilation capacity. 65+% open space in door perforation pattern meets or exceeds server manufacturer requirements.
- Maximum usable internal depth of 37 inches/94 cm (front to rear rail).
- Front door is locking, reversible and removable.
- Rear doors are locking and reversible. Split rear door design reduces clearance requirements for service entry allowing the enclosure to be placed closer to a wall.
- Locking removable side panels are 'half size' to make them smaller and lighter improving ease of installation and servicing. Two side panels per side (4 panels total). Side panels are keyed alike to the front and rear doors.
- Built in baying tabs allow enclosures to be combined securely in rows. Center-to-center width can be set at 600mm or 24" to match standard data center floor tiles.
- Leveling feet extend to allow enclosure to be positioned on uneven floors. Levelers are removable.
- Compact design allows the enclosure to roll through standard height commercial doorways.
- Convenient grounding system. All components are grounded to the enclosure frame which includes multiple connections for facility ground. Front and rear doors include quick-release ground wires.
- Open bottom for cable access.
- Top panel has generous cable access holes. Panel can be removed toollessly in seconds without having to disconnect cables first.
- Included stabilizing brackets are used for shipment and can be reattached at the bottom of the enclosure frame on the inside or outside of the rack.
- Meets all enclosure requirements towards PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) Compliance
- Compatibility with airflow optimization accessories as well as cable management accessories.
|Device Compatibility||Patch Panel; Network Switch; UPS; Server|
|Factory Preset Rack Depth (in.)||27.75|
|Maximum Device Depth (in.)||37|
|Minimum Device Depth (in.)||4|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||85.00 x 26.00 x 45.00|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||336.00|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||78.500 x 23.630 x 43.000|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||286|
|Weight Capacity - Rolling (lbs.)||2250|
|Weight Capacity - Stationary (lbs.)||3000|
|Number of Vertical Mounting Rails||4|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
|Grounding Details||Front and rear door frames|
|Built-in Cable Management||Yes|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Product Certifications||UL 60950-1|
|Product Compliance||RoHS; CE (Europe); UKCA|
WARRANTY & SUPPORT
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||5-year limited warranty|
Questions & Answers
Data Center & IT Rack Cooling
|SRFAN3U||SmartRack 3U Fan Panel - 3-120V high-performance fans; 210 CFM; 5-15P plug|
|SRFANROOF||SmartRack Roof-Mounted Fan Panel - 6-120V high-performance fans; 630 CFM, 5-15P plug|
|SRXFAN3U||SmartRack 3U Fan Panel - 3 208-240V high-performance fans; 315 CFM; C14 inlet|
|SRXFANROOF||SmartRack Roof-Mounted Fan Panel - 6 208/240V high-performance fans; 420 CFM; C14 inlet|
|SRCABLEDUCT1U||SmartRack 1U Horizontal Cable Manager - Finger duct with cover|
|SRCABLEDUCTVRT||SmartRack 6 ft. (1.83 m) Vertical Cable Manager - Double finger duct with cover & toolless mounting|
|SRCABLELADDER||SmartRack 10-ft. x 1-ft. (3 m x 0.3 m) Cable Ladder, 2 sections - SRCABLETRAY/SRLADDERATTACH needed|
|SRCABLERING1U||SmartRack 1U Horizontal Cable Manager - Flexible ring type|
|SRCABLERING2U||SmartRack 2U Horizontal Cable Manager - Flexible ring type|
|SRCABLERINGVRT||SmartRack 6 ft. (1.83 m) Vertical Cable Manager - Flexible ring type & toolless mounting|
|SRCABLETRAY||SmartRack Roof-Mounted Cable Trough - Provides cable routing and power/data cable segregation|
|SRCABLETRAYEXP||SmartRack Roof-Mounted Cable Trough Vertical Expansion Plates - Requires SRCABLETRAY|
|4POSTRAILKIT1U||SmartRack 4-Post 1U Universal Adjustable Rack-Mount Shelf Kit|
|SR1UPANEL10||SmartRack 1U Blanking Panel Kit, Toolless-Mounting, 10 pieces|
|SR1UPANEL50||SmartRack 1U Blanking Panel Kit, Toolless-Mounting, 50 pieces|
|SRBOLTDOWN||SmartRack Bolt-Down Kit - Secures stabilizing brackets or plates to facility floor|
|SRCAGENUT5MM||SmartRack Square Hole Hardware Kit with 50 M5 screws and washers|
|SRCAGENUTS||SmartRack Square Hole Hardware Kit with 50 M6 screws and washers|
|SRCAGENUTS1224||SmartRack Square Hole Hardware Kit with 50 pcs 12-24 screws and washers|
|SRCASTERHDKIT||SmartRack Heavy-Duty Rolling Caster Kit, 4 pack|
|SRCOMBO||SmartRack Door Handles with Combination Lock with Bypass Key, 2-pack for Front and Rear Doors|
|SRFILTER||SmartRack Enclosure Filter Kit|
|SRSHELF2P||SmartRack 2U Cantilever Fixed Shelf (60 lbs / 27.2 kgs capacity; 18-in. / 457 mm Deep)|
|SRSHELF4PHD||SmartRack Heavy-Duty Fixed Shelf (250 lbs / 113.4 kgs capacity; 26 in/660 mm Deep)|
|SRSHELF4PKYBD||SmartRack Keyboard Shelf (25 lbs / 11.3 kgs capacity; 16 in / 406 mm Deep)|
|SRSHELF4PSL||SmartRack Standard Sliding Shelf (50 lbs / 22.7 kgs capacity; 28.3 in/719 mm Deep)|
|SRSHELF4PSLHD||SmartRack Heavy-Duty Sliding Shelf (200 lbs / 90.7 kgs capacity; 28.3 in/719 mm Deep)|
|SRSTABILIZE||SmartRack Anti-Tip Stabilizing Plate Kit - Provides extra stability for standalone enclosures|
|SRSWITCH||SmartRack Magnetic Door Switch Kit for front and rear doors; requires ENVIROSENSE, TLNETEM, E2MTHDI or E2MTDI|
|SRTHERMDUCT||SmartRack Thermal Duct Kit for SmartRack Enclosures|
|SRVRTBAR||SmartRack 42U Vertical Cable Management Bars|
|UPSHDEARKIT||Heavy-Duty 2-post Front Mounting Ear Kit|
Documents & Downloads
Declarations of Conformity